Security Risk Advisors is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join our Business Operations team. The successful candidate must be able to work directly with stakeholders to design highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable solutions. They will be expected to build and implement solutions that are organization-wide, taking requirements from various business services to create a robust solution.
- Continue to build out Office365 infrastructure to increase efficiency and security of our instance.
- Build out SRA cloud presence, migrating items as needed to centralized ownership
- Assist with business service projects, providing subject matter expertise as required
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
Our technology stack
· Windows 10 devices (Lenovo), MacOS devices, Android and iOS mobile devices
· Azure AD, InTune, SSO, and related infrastructure
A qualified candidate would ideally possess the following:
· 3+ years previous hands-on experience with infrastructure for a (largely remote) company – with multiple office locations.
· Experience with Jamf Pro Cloud
· Proactive customer service skills (internal customers being your colleagues)
· Fluent in AzureAD, Active Directory, intune and related technologies
· Knowledgeable in JAMF
· Comfortable with taking a high level vision to a tactical plan and executing on it
· Uses VMware for testing and production purposes
· Willing to participate in cross-functional meetings to learn more about our business and provide proactive solutions
· Authentication and Authorization expert with SSO technologies such as SAML and OAuth.
· Experience with AWS
· Knowledgeable with networking protocols, and infrastructure
· Document and communicate technical matters that have may impact users effectively and regularly.
· Provide detailed reporting via project management tools to management regarding current initiatives
· Experience architecting and managing SaaS based enterprise tools
· Familiarity with enterprise VoIP solutions
· Experience with system security and data backup/recovery tools
· SME in either Windows or Linux/MacOS
Security Risk Advisors is a 120+ person fast-growing cybersecurity consulting company. Our clients are concentrated in the Fortune 1000 and Global 1000. We have a fast-paced, agile and fun culture that focuses exclusively on cutting edge cybersecurity engagements that solve the emerging needs of our clients. Our environment fosters the continuous professional development necessary to remain at the top of our game. We are a Philadelphia-based company and our team members maintain flexible hours through a combination of work from home and reasonable travel.